Home Appraisals for For Sale By Owners (FSBO) in the Twin Cities
12 BENEFITS OF PARTNERING WITH Crawford Appraisal When selling your home
- Pricing a home can be challenging. This is even true for the most seasoned real estate agents (which is why so many work with us.) Each piece of real estate is unique, and that brings a unique set of challenges. Our appraisers are qualified to analyze and appraiser any type of property.
- Affordability. Crawford Appraisal provides a wide variety of different appraisal products that can be tailored to meet each client's needs. Client's requesting desktop, drive-by, or restricted report can obtain an appraisal for a fraction of the usual cost. Client's wanting to see a detailed analysis of the subject and comparable sales can order our standard Appraisal Report.
- You may wonder, is it a good idea to sell right now? Why go through the painstaking process of selling if your bottom line isn't going to be met? Order an appraisal early on before making any agonizing decisions.
- Pricing strategy. The most important aspect of a good pricing strategy is to first know your property's market value. From there you'll be able to determine whether you should underprice your property to entice multiple offers, price it at market value, or slightly overprice to ensure there's room for negotiation.
- You'll sell it for the highest price possible. FSBO sellers (and sellers in general) have a habit of overpricing their properties. It is nearly impossible to "trick the market" and sell your home for more than it's worth. It's much more likely that overpricing your home will hurt you in the long run.
- Same day, rush, and 24-hour appraisal service. We understand that sometimes deals happen fast and you need an appraisal on short notice. We can deliver our appraisal within 1 business day of your order. Find out more about out rush appraisal service.
- Proper measurement techniques are vital to pricing your home. Realtors and appraisers follow special guidelines when measuring square footage, and square footage is often the most important factor influencing your property's value. Have the added benefit of including a sketch with your marketing materials.
- You'll know what repairs to make. Your appraiser can tell you what repairs will bring the maximum return on investment (ROI), and likewise, what repairs aren't worth making.
- We'll provide the After Repair Value (ARV). In addition to providing your home's current, or "as is" value, we can also tell you the value of your home after some planned repairs are made.
- You'll have the option to sell it fast. Homes that are priced right sell for more than overpriced homes. When you sell a home fast, you save money on expenses (such as marketing, taxes, and interest). You'll also have less stress, including fewer open houses, and a generally more positive selling experience.
- Market Rent Studies. Considering renting your home as an alternative to selling? We can tell you how much it will rent for.
- Piece of mind. How can you put a price on that?