Home Appraisals for Real Estate Agents
Technology has changed the real estate landscape. Buyers and sellers have instant access to the same data that we do. As a result, many are now electing to sell FSBO or by using a discount brokerage.
In this ultra-competitive environment real estate agents are forced to decide: compete on price, or compete on service. For those competing on price it will be a race to the bottom. However, if you're the type of agent that provides your clients exemplary service, consider the benefits of partnering with Crawford Appraisal on your next listing.
9 BENEFITS OF PARTNERING WITH CRAWFORD APPRAISAL
- You'll price it right. Pricing homes is often times a challenge - even for the most seasoned real estate professionals. This is due to a number of factors, including:
· Changing market conditions – Markets tend to fluctuate monthly and seasonally based on supply and demand.
· Unfamiliar location – You're working outside your area of expertise.
· Unique amenities or design features – Homes with a pool, a-typical design, energy efficient features,
· Physical depreciation - The home requires repairs, such as a new roof or furnace.
· Functional obsolescence - Too many bedrooms (or not enough), no garage or main floor bathroom, etc.
· External obsolescence - Home is located on a busy road, near commercial or industrial uses, railway, etc.
If a home is impacted by one of these factors, there is often a limited availability of good comparable sales. But no matter what the challenge, our appraisers are experts at analyzing each market's reaction to the variables we're studying. We analyze both sold properties and active/pending listings to make sure our opinion is up to date with current market trends and competing homes. We interview the listing agents for the comparable properties to verify the facts and get their opinions on a variety of issues. The bottom line: We do everything necessary to provide you and your clients with an accurate appraisal that you can rely on, every time!
- Win more listings. Sellers have a lot on the line. In some cases, it's their entire life savings. Working with a qualified appraiser signals to potential clients that you're invested in their success, and it's your #1 priority not just to sell their home, but to sell it for as much as possible.
- Convert overpriced listings into sales. Overpricing is the #1 cause of unsold real estate. As you already know, sellers sometimes have unrealistic expectations of their home's value, or maybe they think they can magically "trick the market" and sell if for more than it's worth. What they may not understand is that these unrealistic expectations are likely to hurt them in the long run. Consult with us on your next listing, and together we will educate your sellers.
- You'll sell it sell faster. Imagine if every home you listed was on the market for 90 days or less. Partner with us and you'll sell properties faster, have fewer marketing expenses, and free yourself to pursue more business and other goals.
- Affordability. Crawford Appraisal provides a wide variety of different appraisal products that can be tailored to meet each client's needs. Client's requesting desktop, drive-by, or restricted report can obtain an appraisal for a fraction of the usual cost. Client's wanting to see a detailed analysis of the subject and comparable sales should order our standard Appraisal Report.
- Simple billing and invoicing. We make paying for appraisals easy with many different options. We can bill you, your company, or the homeowners directly. Our repeat clients may also enjoy monthly invoicing.
- We offer rush, 24-hour, and same day appraisal service. We understand that sometimes deals happen fast and you need an appraisal on short notice, which is why can offer same-day appraisal service. Find out more about our rush appraisal services.
- Measurement and sketching services are included! Correct measurements are vital to pricing a home. Moreover, according to the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtor's, the #1 agent infraction is listings that contain incorrect data, which may result in a fine of up to $5,000. Avoid that risk, and have the added benefit of including a sketch with your marketing materials!
- Piece of mind. How can you put a price on that?